Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's all about time

When to run...

Joined the Running Room Sunday morning Run Club for a lovely little jaunt.  The group did 3 & 1 x 5.  So glad to be out in the morning, because it's getting hot by 9am.  So an 8:30am start is way better than the 6:00pm start on Wednesdays.

The run was good. Helped to loosen up stiff muscles from my Saturday morning treadmill run.  The boot camp left me pleasantly tired and sore.  My muscles are feeling like I had a nice workout.

Was hoping to get out for another run on Monday morning, but it's almost 11:30pm and I'm still awake.  My guess is that I'll be running out the door feeling rushed to work with no run done.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via a search for a fudgecicle recipe, but I'm glad I found it! I am an obese woman, who at 34 has been obese for most of my life, since age 8 at least that's when I first went on a diet! I don't run because I can't keep it up for very long, but this is inspiring! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine in Washington, DC. Glad to have you on board.
    I've been running since baby #2 was 3 months old. But took a break when I got pregnant with baby #3. Started at 30 second runs.

    The being overweight? That started at birth. The morbidly obese stage took over my 20s. Now I'm overweight and living a bit healthier.

    ReplyDelete